The First Academy admits students based primarily on the following requirements:
- A’s and B’s on Current and Previous Report Cards
- Proven Track Record for Success in Advanced, Honors or AP Courses
- Excellent Behavioral Academic References
- Resides at or above the 60th Percentile in Standardized Testing
- Reads, Writes and Speaks Fluent English
Have a question? Contact the Admissions Department – 407.206.8602.
Purpose Driven Enrollment
Purpose Driven Enrollment (PDE) is the framework by which all admissions decisions are made at The First Academy. Families who resonate with these ideas will be considered for enrollment.
- Great Commission Centered
In Matthew 28, Jesus commanded his followers to engage in the two-fold process of both reaching the lost (vs. 19 – “go and make disciples”) and teaching believers (vs. 20 – “teach them to observe all that I have commanded you”). The First Academy’s mission is fundamentally a “teaching” and “reaching” endeavor.
- Family Values Oriented
The First Academy will seek to bolster the work of the family, unapologetically support the Bible’s teaching on marriage, and emphasize traditional values (integrity, hard work, patriotism, etc.).
- College Preparatory Focused
Students at The First Academy will pursue the highest levels of academic excellence.
- Servant Leadership Based
The First Academy is committed to producing the next generation of Christian leaders who choose character before career, wisdom beyond scholarship, service before self, and participation as a way of life.
Do you feel you or your student is a great fit? Check out our How to Apply page, and then follow the instructions to Apply Online.
* The First Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. The First Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, tuition assistance, and athletic or other school administered programs.