October 22, 2015 | TFA Communications |
Parents, please take a moment to mark your calendars. The following are important dates that you do not want to miss:
● Tuesday, November 3rd, “Ready, Set Pre-K” 9:15am (TFA Library)
● Parent Conferences, Monday November 17-Friday, November 21
● Thursday, November 19th, “Three Year Old Friendship Feast” 11am-12pm (E2 2nd Floor)
A Message from Sarah Donovan, The Principal of Extended Educational Programs
What an amazing Homecoming week had at The Extended Educational Programs! A big Thank You to our Parent Association team, led by Candace Herbert, who created the stellar Homecoming Party. The students had a blast playing games, doing arts & crafts, eating pizza, and cheering on our Royal football players and cheerleaders. The Early Learning Center students showed their Royal’s pride and joy in the Homecoming Parade. TCS and The First Hope Inclusion students made us all so proud with their phenomenal Homecoming float. What a week filled with Royal pride!
Note From Mrs. Grayson Merritt (Director/Assistant Principal)
Please save-the-date for an upcoming event that we have planned for Tuesday, November 3rd from 9:15am-10:15am. We will be partnering with TFA and holding a “Ready, Set PreK” event in the The First Academy Library. During our hour together, you will have the opportunity to hear from Mrs. Elaine Connell (TFA PreK teacher) to hear what you can be doing at home to ensure your little one is ready for PreK and beyond. After the PreK chat, TFA will provide you with the opportunity to tour a Prek classroom as well. Please mark your calendars and plan to join us for this exciting event!
Donuts for Dads, Homecoming celebrations and parade, OH MY!! What a fun, fun, FUN week we celebrated here at the The Early Learning Center last week! The kiddos (and teachers) had so much fun dressing up each day. Our most FAVORITE part of the week, by far, was the parade!!
Thank you so much to all those parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts and friends who came last Friday to walk with us in the parade. It was a blast and the kiddos absolutely LOVED it! What a wonderful way to celebrate our first year as part of The First Academy by participating in such a fun way!
Wishing you a blessed week!
Mrs. Grayson Merritt
Homecoming/Donuts For Dad’s Spotlight:
NEW THIS WEEK
● Contact Information: Please be sure to update The ELC number in your phones (407)206-8704
● Please turn in any outstanding health forms or medical forms to the office
● Please be sure to label all cups, lunch boxes, and backpacks
● Please keep all toys safe at home. We don’t want your special toys from home to get lost so it is better to keep them at home or in the car safe.
● Please be sure to let us know if your contact information has changed. It is incredibly important that we have your correct phone number so that we can reach you in case of an emergency.