Parents, please take a moment to mark your calendars. The following are important dates that you do not want to miss:
Monday, August 10th: August Tuition Due
Monday, August 17th: School Family Greeting Time @ 9:15am (2’s & 3’s in E2 Building)
Monday, September 7th: No School (Labor Day)
A Note from Sarah Donovan, Principal of Extended Education Programs
What a joyous year we have ahead! August has brought many wonderful beginnings to our Extended Educational Programs. We welcomed our youngest members of the TFA family back to school. The Early Learning Center students were warmly greeted by their new teachers, while their parents enjoyed a ‘Boo Hoo Breakfast’ together as they said goodbye to their little ones. The First Hope and The Classical School staff geared up for the year ahead during Orientation week. We dedicated this past week to preparing and planning for our student’s arrival. The First Hope students arrived for the first day of school on Wednesday– it is so wonderful to have our classrooms filled with their young hearts and minds!
Note From Mrs. Grayson, Director/Assistant Principal
Welcome to our second week of school. It is so wonderful to hear all of our classrooms so “alive” again and full of the sound of happy learning! I love visiting the classrooms and getting hugs and smiles from each of your precious children! Each day, our friends are settling in more and more and adjusting to their new classroom and routines. We can’t thank you enough for entrusting your “hearts” and your children to us. We are so thankful God has brought you here and look forward to a wonderful year together.
Exploring our new classroom world through play and sensory fun in Mrs. Melanie’s class.
NEW THIS WEEK
- Starting Monday, August 17th, our friends in the 2’s and 3’s classes will meet at 9:15am in the E2 hallway daily for a “School Family Greeting Time.” Each morning, we will come together as a school with Mrs. Grayson to connect as a school family through greetings, celebrations, prayer and fun! Please be sure to have your sweet friend here by 9:00 so they can participate in this special time each morning.
- Contact Information: Please be sure to update The ELC number in your phones (407)206-8704.
- Any payments not received by the 10th of August will incur a late fee.
- Please turn in any outstanding health forms or medical forms to the office.
- Please be sure to label all cups, lunch boxes, and backpacks.