Arts in the Middle School
The Middle School offers a robust Arts program full of electives for students to explore.
- Are you a creative person? The Middle School Visual Arts program consists of a variety of offerings. Students may elect to take Drawing and Painting, Ceramics (clay) or Creative Arts.
- Want to act, sing and dance? Theatre at the Middle School gives students a chance to begin to the Performing Arts. Students will start their journey towards mastering improvisation, learning theatre history, and acting out monologues and pantomimes.
- Want to march your way onto the field? The First Academy’s Middle School Band is composed of three elements: Beginning Band, Intermediate Band, and Varsity Marching Band.
- Interested in drumming? The First Academy offers Steel Drums courses with intermediate and advanced classes.
- Just want to dance? Join The First Academy’s Sapphires, an exciting dance program at The First Academy whose focus is to honor God through dancing.
- Just want to sing? We’ve also got a Chorus at the Middle School for those of you who excel at, or want to improve, their vocals.
Royal Academy of the Arts
The First Academy Middle School provides a much wider array of Arts courses after school through the Royal Academy of the Arts and Enrichment (RAAE). With over thirty electives and bi-annual registration near the start of each semester, we urge you take a look inside and see what we’ve got for you!
Support the Arts
Help support the Middle School Arts by joining the Fine Arts Network. Much like PTF in the classroom or Boosters on the Athletics field, the Fine Arts Network helps fund the Arts program at The First Academy.