Parents, please take a moment to mark your calendars. The following are important dates that you do not want to miss:
- November 13th – Senior Lunch, Student Center, 1:05 PM – 1:50 PM
- November 13th – Winter Sports Parent Meeting, Field House, 6:30 PM
- November 16th – Thanksgiving Family Feast, Faith Hall (Stage side), 11:30 AM
- November 20th – 24th – Thanksgiving Break
- December 5th – Rising 9th Grade Parent Meeting, E-2, Rm 225, 1:45 – 2:45 PM
- December 7th – Parent Association Meeting, E-2, Rm 207, 8:15 AM
- December 7th – TCS Chapel
- December 14th – TCS Spelling Bee, Grades 5-8
- December 19th – Class Parties, 11:14 AM – 11:44 AM
A Message from Joe Fana, Principal of The Classical School
Do you follow TCS on social media? We would love for you to ‘like’ or ‘follow’ us on Instagram and Facebook! On these pages, you will see us showcase different students and some of the incredible events that happen at TCS. In addition to that, feel free to ‘share’ anything we post to spread the good news of TCS!
The links below will take you to our Instagram and Facebook pages.
Kindergarten students in Mrs. Truex’s class had so much fun with these pumpkin centers!
Last week in the 1st grade Science Lab, students compared candy pumpkins to classroom items. Looks like fun!
NEWS TO NOTE
School Work on Friday, November 17
The Friday before Thanksgiving Break (November 17th) is a school day and work will be assigned this day for TCS students. Please make sure to get all assignments completed for this day! We hope everyone has a fun and safe Thanksgiving!
Cold Weather Policy
Our policy for cold–weather dress is as follows:
School uniform and school-approved outerwear must be worn on campus at all times. During extreme cold weather, the school will notify students and parents of Spirit Wear dress. Girls may not wear sweat pants, warm ups, etc. under skirts.
Please do not assume it’s a cold–weather dress day; You will be notified by the school the evening before if you are permitted to wear Spirit Wear on a non-Spirit Wear school day.
If you are interested in signing up for various volunteer opportunities, please click here. We are so grateful for all of our volunteers!
Information for TCS field trips can be found here. All students and parents are welcome, but some have limited space.