IMPORTANT EVENTS & DATES FOR JANUARY
Parents, please take a moment to mark your calendars. The following are important dates that you do not want to miss:
- Thursday, February 2nd Preschool Parent University at 9:30am with Georgia Leacox, Owner of Learning RX (brain training and being aware of your child’s cognitive needs). Click here for more information on Learning RX: http://www.learningrx.com/orlando-windermere/local_page/smart-start-fun-interactive-brain-training-for-parents-their-4-6-year-olds/
- Friday, February 3rd Preschool 3’s Year Olds Sing at TFA Basketball Game Half Time (7:00pm) Natalie Thomas Gym
- Sunday, February 12th TFA Open House (2:00pm-4:00pm) Natalie Thomas Gym
- Monday, February 20th No School (President’s Day)
- Tuesday, February 21st Sunshine Committee Meeting 9:15am Grayson’s Office
Message from Mrs. Sarah Donovan, Director of The Extended Educational Programs
Message From Mrs. Grayson Merritt, Preschool Principal
Re-Enrollment is OPEN!!!
It is not too late to re-enroll for the 2017-2018 school year. Starting Monday, January 23rd we will open enrollment to our growing wait list as well as to the community. Please be sure to re-enroll today to secure your spot in our preschool for the 2017-2018 school year.
Directions to Re-enroll Your Student
To re-enroll your student(s), simply access ParentsWeb via RenWeb through your existing login. Please use the following link to the login page:
You can also access the login page by going to www.thefirstacademy.org and click ‘RenWeb’ in the upper right hand corner of the home page.
*If you have forgotten your username and/or password, please click on the link provided. If you do not currently have a ParentsWeb Login, instructions are below.
Once logged in:
- Click on the Family Information button in the left menu
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button
- During the payment selection process, you will be prompted to set up or confirm your payment plan with FACTS.
- The online re-enrollment system will open with a link to the re-enrollment packet. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
- You will receive an automatic email that your re-enrollment was completed successfully.
- The Instructions and Resources page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
3’s (Miss Kim, Miss Ebony, and Miss Melanie’s Class):
I know it is hard to believe but enrollment for your child’s KPrep class for next year has already begun. To make the process as seamless as possible, please check out the website link http://thefirstacademy.org/admissions/how-to-apply/ which will take you directly to TFA’s Admission page. From there you will be able to begin the online admission’s process to complete the application for your child to apply for KPrep at The First Academy. I encourage you to begin this process right away as space is limited for the KPrep program.
We are excited to share with you that we already have 11 friends who have been accepted for next year!
Please feel free to contact Lynn Hawkins, TFA Admissions with any questions (407) 206-8602. Please let me know how I can be helpful or can offer any additional assistance.
Mrs. Grayson Merritt
SCHOOL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS
Happy Birthday to our Preschool Friends During the Month of January:
Welcome New Friends to Our School Family:
Congratulations to Kai on becoming BIG BROTHER to Kowen
Snow Day Fun
We had so much fun playing in the snow last Thursday. We got to build snowman and even have sno-cones! It was so much fun-even if it was almost 80 degrees outside!
Landry playing in the cold snow!
Playing in snow is shorts!! Ice is so fun!
Colton has a big spoonful of snow.
Miss Melanie’s Class enjoying sno-cones
Miss Ava and Miss Nicola’s Toddler Class
Miss Ava and Leah building a snowman.
Miss Ava’s class loves the snow!
Bailey and Alex building in snow.