January 14, 2016 | Kacey Chambers |
Parents, please take a moment to mark your calendars. The following are important dates that you do not want to miss:
● Monday, January 11th-Friday, January 22 Re-Enrollment Begins
● Monday, January 11th-Sunday, January 17 Re-Enrollment Fee Discount ($75)
A Message from Sarah Donovan, Principal of Extended Educational Programs
Re-enrollment has officially begun and we are so blessed to welcome so many TCS, TFH, and Preschool families back for the 2016-2017 school year! Be sure to secure your spot for the upcoming year during the re-enrollment period of January 11th-24th. There is a discounted re-enrollment deposit/fee during the first week. All re-enrollment will be completed online via RenWeb (instructions sent via email). Students may wear spirit wear for the next two weeks (Jan. 11th- 22nd) in recognition of re-enrollment too!
Note From Mrs. Grayson Merritt (Director/Assistant Principal)
What an exciting week! Monday kicked off our Re-Enrollment for our next school year starting August 2016. It is so exciting to see the response. We are already at over 40% of filling up for next year which is pretty exciting since we have only had the link open for 48 hours. Please be sure to make it a priority to re-enroll before this Sunday, January 17th to take advantage of our discounted rate of $75 to secure your spot for the 2016-2017 school year. After January 25th, we open our enrollment to our waitlist as well as church and community members. Enrollment is based on first-come, first serve so don’t miss your chance to be part of our school family!
Tuesday was a SUPER exciting as Rowdy and Rowdette joined our staff to help greet our families! All of our staff were sporting our new The First Academy themed t-shirts. It was such a fun morning! Please be sure to check your child’s backpack for the fun car magnets we have sent home so that you can have your very own “The First Academy Preschool” flair. Additional magnets ($3) and t-shirts are available for purchase from The First Academy school store. Please contact Diane Haskell (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information and to place your order.
Thank you for making our preschool such an incredible place to serve! Wishing you a wonderful rest of your week!
Mrs. Grayson Merritt
RENWEB Re-Enrollment Instructions:
As stated, all re-enrollment steps are completed online via RenWeb. Please note the following as you begin re-enrollment:
● Re-enrollment cannot be done through an app on your phone or ipad
● If using a Mac, please use Firefox as your browser ‘
Directions to Re-enroll Your Student
To re-enroll your student(s), simply access ParentsWeb via RenWeb through your existing login. Please use the following link to the login page:
You can also access the login page by going to www.thefirstacademy.org and click ‘RenWeb’ in the upper right hand corner of the home page.
Once logged in:
● Click on the Family Information button in the left menu
● Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button
● During the payment selection process, you will be prompted to set up or confirm your payment plan with FACTS.
● The online re-enrollment system will open with a link to the re-enrollment packet. The online process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later.
● You will receive an automatic email that your re-enrollment was completed successfully.
● The Instructions and Resources page of the enrollment packet contains supplemental enrollment forms that also must be submitted. Further instructions on these forms are provided online.
TFA Preschool Spotlight: