IMPORTANT EVENTS & DATES
Parents, please take a moment to mark your calendars. The following are important dates that you do not want to miss:
- Tuesday, August 29- TFH/TCS Parent Association Meeting in E2-215 (8:15 am)
- Monday, September 4- Labor Day-No School, TFH Office Closed
- Tuesday, Septemeber 5- Equine Angels Field Trip for T+ Secondary Classes Only
- Wednesday, September 6- TFH/TFA Monthly Dads’ Prayer Time in the Cramer Family Field House Lobby (7:55 am- 8:10 am)
- Thursday, September 7- TFH Coffee with the Principal in E2-215/225 (8:15 am- 9:15 am)
- Tuesday, September 12- TFH Fellowship with Parents at Cafe on the Rock (8:00 am- 9:00 am)
The Calming Clipper (tool to help with haircuts for our kids with sensory sensitivities)
Click on article
We are grateful to welcome Andrew Matrisciano to our team this year! Andrew worked with us last year as a substitute and he is now a full-time paraprofessional for our High School Inclusion class. Andrew graduated from Regent University with a Bachelor of Art in History. His desire is to use his love and knowledge of history to teach so he can set an example for students, encourage them to learn, and build relationships with them. Andrew feels that God has called me to it and He has grown and matured me throughout my life. I grew up with my brothers being raised by a single Mom and I want to be able to be an example for students regardless of family situation. I am excited and looking to being a paraprofessional with The First Hope and the opportunity to grow and work with everyone!
Miss Laura and Miss Shaniece’s students were busy reading over the summer. As a reward for all of their hard work, they each received a coupon to Chik-fil-A. We are so proud of these boys and their achievements.
Harrison proudly displays his list of summer reading books.
Jano is all smiles about his reward for his summer reading.
Brennan and his long list of completed summer reading.
TFH student spirit shirts
So many great things are happening at The First Hope. We have a couple weeks under our belt and I am already seeing changes happening with our students. We are thankful for each family and love to prayer for our families. We had a great time at our Parent Fellowship this month and look forward to seeing more parents come in September. I can’t wait to see how God will work in each of our students’ lives and the great progress that will be made this year. They are all #LIMITLESS!
- If any medicine changes occur please communicate this to your teacher
- Sign your child’s communication sheets nightly
- Send in your Box Tops and Campbell’s Labels