IMPORTANT EVENTS & DATES
Parents, please take a moment to mark your calendars. The following are important dates that you do not want to miss:
- Wednesday, March 8- Saturday, March 11- FBCO Ligonier’s Conference
- Sunday, March 12- Daylight Savings Time Begins
- Monday, March 13- Friday, March 17- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Tuesday, March 14- TFH Parent Tours for Prospective Students
- Tuesday, March 14- TFH Parent’s Fellowship at 8:00 am (Cafe on the Rock)
- Tuesday, March 14- Equine Angels Field Trip (Transitions + Secondary Only)
- Wednesday, March 15- Friday, March 17- TFH Quarter 3 Parent Conferences for Inclusion Students Only
- Wednesday, March 15- TFA Royal Dads Event 7:55 am- 8:55 am (Faith Hall)
- Monday, March 20 – Friday March 24- Spring Break (No School)
Socially Appropriate Behaviors and ASD Seminar by Lift Disability Network on 3/11/17
TFH/TCS PARENT ASSOCIATION SIGN UP
A MESSAGE FROM SARAH DONOVAN, DIRECTOR OF THE EXTENDED EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
What are your plans for Summer 2017? You may be thinking “Summer?! I’m just trying to get to Spring Break!” 🙂 While it is a few months away, summer plans and programs fill up quickly. TFA’s SummerQuest program and TFA’s Preschool are providing wonderful summer offerings. These programs are also open to students who do not attend TFA, so please feel free to share with family and friends who could benefit from these opportunities. For SummerQuest information and registration, please visit https://thefirstacademy.org/academics/summer-quest/ and be sure to select the appropriate grade level for your child to view all available courses. For TFA Preschool’s Summer Camp information and registration, please visit https://thefirstacademy.org/academics/preschool/summer-camp/
Hope to see you there!
CLASS AND STUDENT SPOTLIGHTS
Several of our students celebrated Dr. Seuess’ birthday by dressing up as his most famous character The Cat in The Hat. They enjoyed reading some of his whimsical books and participating in activities that were in keeping with the Seussical celebration!
Ms. Biles, with Kai and Rikki, celebrates in Seussical style!
Spring is almost here. In just a little over a week, it will officially be Spring. When I think of Spring I think of fresh new flowers blooming. I think of new starts. I think of more time in the evenings to walk or bike before it gets dark. I think of new beginnings. As I meet with parents this week and next week for the Q3 conferences I am hearing how students are budding with new skills, they are budding with better behavioral regulation skills. It is so fun to watch something click and the joy on the students faces when the concept finally makes sense or they master a skill. I get the privilege from seeing afar the great things happening here at The First Hope. It brings me such joy to see our students grow and blossom into great children of our Lord.
Don’t forget to change your clocks back one hour on Saturday night – Spring Back!
If any medicine changes occur please communicate this to your teacher
Sign your child’s communication sheets nightly
Send in your Box Tops and Campbell’s Labels