IMPORTANT EVENTS & DATES
Parents, please take a moment to mark your calendars. The following are important dates that you do not want to miss:
- October is Pastor Appreciation Month
- Friday, October 27- TFH Inclusion and Home Program Q1 Parent Conferences
- Monday, October 30 – TFH Inclusion and Home Program Q1 Parent Conferences
- Monday, October 30- TFH Annual Fall Festival 11:00 am- 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, November 1- Monthly Dads’ Prayer Time 7:55 am- 8:10 am (Cramer Field House)
- Thursday, November 2- TFH Parent Tours for Prospective Students
- Thursday, November 2- TFH/TCS Parent Association Meeting at 8:15 am (E2-207)
- Friday, November 3- WT Cafe Closed
- Sunday, November 5- Daylight Saving Time Ends- Move Clocks Back One Hour
Central Florida Expo Tour- Boating, Fishing, Kayaking and More! Sign Up Here
Parent Association Sign Up Lists SIGN UP HERE
TFH Teacher Favorites List FAVORITES
First Baptist Orlando Roof Repair Coming Soon!
Parents the church will be repairing E2’s roof over the next few months. For a few days next week it will be fairly noisy. We will make room adjustments as we can but for a few days it may be a little out of the normal routine. The repairs will begin starting on Monday, October 30.
Welcome one of our newest Inclusion Paraprofessionals, Chris Marcello! Chris and his wife recently moved from Ocala, Florida to Orlando. Chris graduated college with a degree in Ministry from Southeastern University and has a love for music in the church. On his days off, he enjoys going to the movies, sporting events, or Universal. Chris is looking forward to working with our First Hope students this 2017-2018 school year.
Homecoming 2017 was a wonderful week filled with themed dress up days, a pep rally, and a parade. The creativity and school spirit displayed by both our students and staff was captured in the photos below. Great fun was had by all!
An Ole Miss Rebel, Ray from Star Wars, A Derby Race Fan, and Ralph Lauren showed up in Mrs. Favers class for “R” day
Mrs. Kovie and Harrison are stylin’ in their raincoats
Our preschoolers show their school spirit while watching the parade
Milo in his “Bacon and Eggs” socks
Creative “R” day costumes
Caelum and Brennan on Crazy Hat and Hair Day
Staff “Cats” on animal day
It’s Robin Hood, a rabbit, and Rocky Raccoon
Simone is ready to “REF”
Luke as a railroad crossing for “R” day
Koby and Michael walk with their TCS classmates in the parade
It was a crazy hat day for our Transition+ high schoolers
Nick as an adorable Daniel Tiger on animal day
Crazy Hat Day!
A Raindrop, Rabbit, Red Sox, and Reverend take over Ms. Bachman’s class on “R” Day
Robin(AKA Gabriel) takes time out from being a superhero to read a book
This month is almost over but all of TFA have shared their love for our pastors here at FBCO all of October. We were able to celebrate them specifically this past Tuesday sharing Chick Fil A and some amazing cards/artwork and other things. The card I share above is from my own son Charlie who created this all on his own. He sees the value of the church sharing their space to let us teach and love on our students each and every day. He has been here at The First Hope for 7 years and has been listening to all of you pastors at FBCO for years. We are all grateful for all our pastors and we do very much appreciate them as they lead and guide us along the way.
- If any medicine changes occur please communicate this to your teacher
- Sign your child’s communication sheets nightly
- Send in your Box Tops and Campbell’s Labels