IMPORTANT EVENTS & DATES FOR FEBRUARY
Parents, please take a moment to mark your calendars. The following are important dates that you do not want to miss:
- February 5: US Chapel – Student Center, 9:35am – Speaker: Mr. John Evans, UCF FCA Director
- February 12: US Chapel – Student Center, 9:35am – Speaker: Gracyn DenBesten, Upper School student
- February 19: US Chapel – Student Center, 9:35am
- February 20: Senior Ski Trip Parent Meeting – Student Center, 7:15am
- February 23: 13 Year Senior Lunch – Student Center, 12:35pm
- February 26: US Chapel – Student Center, 9:35am
- February 28: Sweetheart Dance – Alumni Commons & Gym Lobby, 7:30pm
View Caroline Wendzel’s Award article.
NEW THIS WEEK
Upper School Sweetheart Dance
When: Saturday, February 28, 7:30pm-10:00pm
Where: Alumni Commons & Gym Lobby
What to Wear: girls – casual dresses (within TFA dress code); boys – khaki pants & button down shirts
Desserts and refreshments will be served.
Tickets: $10 per person; click here to purchase tickets (Outside guests need to be approved by Mr. Bohner)
Half of ticket sales will be donated to the charity Love Unveiled
Check out this week’s Raw Footage!
Upper School Students Featured in Orlando Sentinel
Seniors Garrett Williams and Kennedy Wilson-Talmadge were featured in the Orlando Sentinel; Garrett (football) and Kennedy (volleyball) will commit to play for Clemson next year.
Lost and Found
Stop by the Clinic in the Lower School if you have misplaced an item! Items that are not claimed will be donated.
Shrek Jr., The Musical
The First Academy Middle School proudly presents Shrek Jr., The Musical! All shows will be held in the Black Box Theatre, which is located on the second floor of the TFA Middle School. To purchase your tickets, click HERE.
Show times and dates for Shrek Jr., The Musical are as followed:
February 5 at 7:00pm
February 6 at 7:00pm
February 7 at 3:00pm (Matinee)
February 7 at 7:00pm
February 12 at 7:00pm
February 13 at 7:00pm
There will also be a student only matinee on February 11 at 3:00 p.m. Tickets for this performance will be $5 with student ID. Ticket sales will occur just prior to show time (no online or presales for this performance).
Will Call tickets can be picked up at the Upper School reception desk beginning 30 minutes prior to each show. All ticket sales are final. If you have any questions, please direct them to firstname.lastname@example.org.