The Mission of the Parent Association is to recruit, train and motivate volunteers who are dedicated to assisting The First Academy in the fulfillment of it’s mission and vision.
The Vision of the Parent Association is three fold:
- To fill all volunteer positions at The First Academy.
- To train our volunteers to serve with excellence.
- To be a viable source of strong community with our school family
Parent Association Executive Board
- Patrick Barrett: Assistant Head of School
- Stacey Watford: President
- Shannon Cloud: Secretary
- Michele Fitch: Lower School Vice President
- Beverly Carlson: Middle School Vice President
- Loni Hurbanis: Upper School Vice President
- Cindy Campina: Upper School Assistant Vice President
- Jennifer Jackson: Lower School Principal
- Luci Higgins: Middle School Principal
- Garry Sullivan: Upper School Principal
Parent Association Links
Boxtops Participating Products
Parent Association Opportunities
As a member of the Parent Association, we encourage you to volunteer your time to any of these campus wide opportunities.
For more information regarding how you can get involved in the Parent Association at The First Academy, contact the Office of The Assistant Head of School at 407-206-8643.