2023 Fall Carnival & Payne Stewart Athletic Complex Reopening & Dedication Ceremony
This year’s Fall Carnival will be held on Friday, November 3, 2023, at Payne Stewart Athletic Complex in conjunction with the Varsity Football Game, Fall Sports Senior Night, and Payne Stewart Athletic Complex Reopening and Dedication. The evening’s events are outlined below. All of these special events are free of charge.
- Fall Carnival – 5:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Fall Sports Senior Night – 6:30 p.m.
- Varsity Football Game against Windermere Prep Kickoff – 7:00 p.m.
- Payne Stewart Athletic Complex Dedication – Halftime
Please click here to view the 2023 Fall Carnival Map.
Carnival & Game Parking
Please see our Campus Map. Parking will be located in Lot B and Lot C. Golf cart shuttles will be available to transport families to Payne Stewart Athletic Complex. Overflow parking is also available in Lot A. Golf cart shuttles will not operate to and from Lot A.
Several food trucks and the concession stand will be available throughout the entire evening. See below for a complete list of food trucks and concession stand offerings.
- Willy T’s Crab Shack- Seafood
- Smoking Soul BBQ- BBQ
- Jour de Crepe- Savory and Sweet Crepes
- The Big Cheese- Grilled Cheese & Mac-n-Cheese
- Buen Provecho- Latin
- Southern Home Bakery- Baked Goods
- Kona Ice- Shaved Ice
- Royal Concessions- Hamburgers, Pizza, Chicken Strips, Candy, Popcron, and other concessions
The carnival is free of charge, but please RSVP for the event so that we can adequately prepare. Food trucks and TFA Concessions will have items for purchase.
Thank you for pre-registering for The First Academy’s Fall Carnival on Friday, November 3, 2023, from 5:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. Make sure to join us at the Varsity Football Game versus Windermere Prep at 7:00 p.m. with a special halftime recognition.