Employees at The First Academy don’t just inspire students — they create Christian leaders who choose character before career, wisdom beyond scholarship, service before self, and participation as a way of life.
A Career at The First Academy
At TFA, we are always seeking qualified talent to join our team. In order to maintain a strong group of potential candidates, we gladly accept resumes and applications at any time from Living Curriculum teachers. Employees of The First Academy not only believe that they have been called by God to work at the school but have been called to minister to students and parents.
Our team members have better benefits, more time off, and higher pay than most local public schools, helping us to attract and retain our teachers.
Join our team and help impact the next generation of Christian leaders. Find your career today!
Top – Notch Benefits
- Competitive Health & Retirement Plans
- Advanced Degree Compensation
- Christ-Centered Community
- Supportive Leadership Team
- Personalized Professional Development & Mentorship
- Career Advancement
- Lower School Teacher
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for Lower School Teachers for the 2024-2025 school year.
- Middle School Bible Teacher
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for a Middle School Bible Teacher for the 2024-2025 school year.
- Upper School Spanish I & II Teacher
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for an Upper School Spanish I &II Teacher for the 2024-2025 school year.
- Anticipated Openings for 2024 – 2025
- Due to anticipated enrollment growth for the 2024 – 2025 school year, The First Academy is now accepting applications for the following positions: Middle School (6th – 8th grade) and Upper School (9th – 12th grade) for Math, Science, and English Teachers. To apply, complete the Faculty Application.
Ready to apply? Go to Faculty Application.
The First Academy has the following Staff Position openings at this time.
- Admissions Assistant
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for an Admissions Assistant.
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for an Executive Administrative Assistant.
- Lower School Aide
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for a Lower School Aide.
- Aftercare Assistants
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for part-time Aftercare Assistants.
- Concessions Assistant
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for a part-time Concessions Assistant.
Ready to apply? Go to Staff Application.
The Athletics Department is always looking for experienced coaches. Positions are continually posted as they become available.
- Varsity Girls Volleyball Head Coach
- Varsity Girls Volleyball Coaches
Ready to apply? Go to Coach Application.
Extended Educational Program Openings
- Substitute Teachers
Thank you for your interest in employment at The First Academy. Please take a moment to review the available positions below. When you’re ready to apply for a job:
- Register for an Account
- Your ‘New Account Passwords’ will be sent to your email address (check your spam). Not receiving your password? See Troubleshooting Registration listed beneath the open positions.
- Utilize the new password to log in. You will be brought to the User Profile page, these details are optional to fill out.
- Please navigate back to the Job Openings section and click the appropriate application listed below or from the opening descriptions.
- After submitting the application, you will not be able to view the submission details or form (without re-completing an application). Please print or make a note of any documents you intend on emailing/faxing to our human resources department.
All complete applications will be reviewed by the Human Resources department. If you would like more information about one of the positions posted below or have questions regarding the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical assistance with the Application, see the Troubleshooting Registration section below.
Using HOTMAIL, OUTLOOK or MSN for Email? Occasionally, these accounts ‘Junk’ the ‘New user account passwords’ email, check your spam or junk folder. If you haven’t received an email after 5 minutes, please send your username and registered-with email address to email@example.com, and your password will be configured and sent to the registered-with email address.
The First Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Since God’s love extends equally to all people, The First Academy welcomes and encourages any of His children regardless of race, color, or nationality to apply for any careers of their choosing.