Employees at The First Academy don’t just inspire students — they create Christian leaders who choose character before career, wisdom beyond scholarship, service before self, and participation as a way of life. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the excellence that runs through everything we do.
Employees at The First Academy
Living Curriculum Influencers
On average, have better benefits, more time off, and higher pay than local public schools, helping us to attract and retain teachers longer than the public schools.
Our students are here to learn, and you’ll never be reprimanded for sharing your testimony. It’s encouraged!
We believe in being well-rounded, and to complement your standard continuing ed, you’ll grow in areas such as Christian leadership, CPR, and an array of technology.
This is your chance for a meaningful career. Join our team and help make the next generation of Christian leaders. Find your career today!
Competitive Health and Retirement benefits
Biblical integration is encouraged in every subject
Tuition discounts may be offered
Work at TFA
The First Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At TFA, we are always seeking qualified talent to join our team. In order to maintain a strong group of potential candidates, we gladly accept resumes and applications at any time from Living Curriculum teachers. Employees of The First Academy not only believe that they have been called by God to work at the school but have been called to minister to students and parents.
All complete applications will be reviewed by the Human Resources department. If you would like more information about one of the positions posted below or have questions regarding the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical assistance with the Application, see the Troubleshooting Registration section below.
Starting an Application
Thank you for your interest in employment at The First Academy. Please take a moment to review the available positions below. When you’re ready to apply for a job:
- Register for an Account
- Your ‘New Account Passwords’ will be sent to your email address (check your spam). Not receiving your password? See Troubleshooting Registration listed beneath the open positions.
- Utilize the new password to log in. You will be brought to the User Profile page, these details are optional to fill out.
- Please navigate back to the Job Openings section and click the appropriate application listed below or from the opening descriptions.
- After submitting the application, you will not be able to view the submission details or form (without re-completing an application). Please print or make a note of any documents you intend on emailing/faxing to our human resources department.
Day School refers to the Upper, Middle, and Lower School divisions, while Extended Educational Programs refer to The Classical School (Homeschool) and The First Hope (Special Needs) divisions.
Day School Openings
- Middle School Art Teacher
- Now accepting applications for Middle School Art Teacher for 2023-2024.
- Middle School English Teacher
- Now accepting applications for Middle School English Teacher for 2023-2024.
- Middle School Science Teacher
- Now accepting applications for Middle School Science Teacher for 2023-2024.
- Middle & Upper School Math Teacher
- Now accepting applications for Middle & Upper School Math Teacher for 2023-2024.
- Nursery School Teacher
- Now accepting applications for Nursery School Teacher for 2023-2024.
- Faculty Fellows
Extended Educational Program Openings
- Nursery School Program Coordinator
- Opening in August 2023, The Nursery School is now accepting applications for a full-time Nursery School Program Coordinator.
- Substitute Teachers
The First Academy has the following Staff Position openings at this time.
- Aftercare Assistants
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for part-time Aftercare Assistant positions.
- Concessions Assistant
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for a part-time Concessions Assistant.
- Student Life Events Coordinator
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for a full-time Student Life Events Coordinator.
- Substitute Teacher
- The First Academy is now accepting applications for Substitute Teachers. Experience is encouraged.
Ready to apply? Go to Staff Application.
The Athletics Department is always looking for experienced coaches. Positions are continually posted as they become available.
- Varsity Football Coaches
- Varsity Boys Basketball Coaches
- Varsity Girls Volleyball Head Coach
- Varsity Girls Volleyball Coaches
Ready to apply? Go to Coach Application.
Since God’s love extends equally to all people, The First Academy welcomes and encourages any of His children regardless of race, color, or nationality to apply for any careers of their choosing.
Please do NOT try to login using the blue portal button atop the page, that is our internal portal. Instead login from the light blue ‘Applicant Login’ button below.
Using HOTMAIL, OUTLOOK or MSN for Email? Occasionally, these accounts ‘Junk’ the ‘New user account passwords’ email, check your spam or junk folder. If you haven’t received an email after 5 minutes, please send your username and registered-with email address to email@example.com, and your password will be configured and sent to the registered-with email address.
Transparency in Insurance Coverage Rule Disclaimer: This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.