Welcome to the TFA Family
Here are a few resources designed for you to stay connected to The First Academy:
Social Media – What’s going on at The First Academy?
- Follow The First Academy’s Blog’s weekly for updates from our principals, athletic departments and much more.
- ‘Like’ us on Facebook
- ‘Follow’ us on Twitter
- ‘Follow’ us on Google Plus
Calendar – Join us for TFA events!
Contact Us – Call or Email TFA when needed!
- Keep in touch with the Contact (phone) and Directory (email) pages.
- Add frequent numbers to your phone:
- Lower School: (407) 206-8610
- Middle School: (407) 206-8620
- Upper School: (407) 206-8630
- Athletics: (407) 206-8634
- Admissions: (407) 206-8602
- Tuition & Business Office: (407) 206-8758
The School Attire is available for purchase online. Details regarding Uniforms can be found in the Parent-Student Handbook but is briefly touched on below:
- All students will be in TFA uniform every day except on specified occasions (i.e. Spirit Days).
- Only TFA outerwear may be worn on campus during school.
- All students will wear clothing with a proper fit (not tight or baggy).
- Properly sized and fitted shirts (boys and girls) may be worn untucked.
- Belts are to be worn on items made with belt loops. Belts must be worn through belt loops. Cloth/Sash belts that complement the uniform may be worn, but may not be longer than the skirt or shorts it is paired with. Girls who wear shirts untucked are not required to wear a belt underneath.
- All girl’s skirts, skorts, and dresses will be no shorter than 3 inches above the top of the knee cap.