New Parent Training
Family Portal Training
Newly enrolled families will receive information about learning how to navigate Family Portal (formerly known as FACTS ParentsWeb), our online Student Information System. You will learn how to access Student/Family contact information, Student Medical information, Attendance, Daily Grades, Progress Reports, Lesson Plans, Homework, Discipline, School Directory and other useful school information.
New Family Tech Support
Have additional questions for our tech team? Please fill out this online form.
New Parent & Family Events
Details & Donuts
Join us for our New Family Details & Donuts orientation events. This event is for parent(s)/ guardian(s) and will provide tips for transitioning to The First Academy. RSVP for one of the following dates:
Back to School New Family Welcome Events
Join us for our new family events to connect with other families in your division.
- Monday, July 31st: Lower School New Family Welcome Event, Lower School Playground
- 8:30 – 9:30 AM: K-Prep 3’s through 1st Grade
- 9:30 – 10:15 AM: ‘Snack and Shop’ at The Royal Store
- 10:15 – 11:15 AM: 2nd through 5th Grade New Student Event
- RSVP here by July 28.
- Thursday, August 3rd: Middle and Upper School New Student Event ‘Schedules and Snow Cones’ from 2:00- 3:00 PM, Upper School Building.
- RSVP here by August 1.
Welcome to The First Academy, here are a few resources designed for you to stay connected to The First Academy:
Our Social Feeds are updated multiple times daily. Interact, Share and provide updates via Social Media. The Divisional Principals send important updates and announcements via email frequently. Check your email often!
- Follow The First Academy’s Blogs for updates from across our campus, our Head of School, athletic department, fine arts and much more.
- Like & Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
Staying informed with The First Academy events is quite easy! Choose important calendars for your family and subscribe directly to each feed! In a hurry? Take a look at our calendar page for all the latest news.
- View The First Academy Calendar on the web
- Subscribe to your Calendars of choice on your preferred calendar viewer (iCal/Outlook/etc)
- Keep in touch using the Contact and Directory pages.
- Add frequent numbers to your phone:
- The Nursery School: (407) 206-8861
- Kindergarten Prep 3’s & 4’s: (407) 206-8610
- Lower School: (407) 206-8610
- Middle School: (407) 206-8620
- Upper School: (407) 206-8630
- Athletics: (407) 206-8634
- Admissions: (407) 206-8602
- Tuition & Business Office: (407) 206-8758
There are a variety of ways parents can volunteer and become connected with The First Academy community.
- Join the Parent Association
- Join the Athletics Booster Club
- Register to Volunteer
You’ll find our students wearing uniforms Monday through Friday, with Spirit Wear permitted most Fridays. For more information on divisional student information, view our Parents page.
The School Attire is available for purchase online. Details regarding Uniforms can be found in the Parent-Student Handbook but are briefly touched on below:
- All students will be in TFA uniform per their division every day except on specified occasions (i.e. Spirit Days).
- Only TFA outerwear may be worn on campus during school.
- All students will wear clothing with a proper fit (not tight or baggy).
- Properly sized and fitted shirts (boys and girls) may be worn untucked.
- Shorts/Skirts must be longer than fingertip length when standing.
TFA partners with FLIK, an independent school dining service. For more information on our lunch program, click here.
Need your student to stay late on occasion? We offer aftercare options suitable for most families: