TFA partners with FLIK Independent School Dining, the market leader in independent school dining. Students will enjoy morning and lunch dining options in the Royal Eatery. Dining options are not pre-ordered, and money must be placed in students’ Prepay Accounts via FACTS.
To add money to your Prepay Account, log in to FACTS Family Portal. Please view the directions below.
When adding funds to your Prepay Account for the first time, a minimum of $40.00 is required. Money is shared between all students in your family’s Prepay Account. Important, students will need their Student ID to purchase lunch.
View the upcoming dining menus online at thefirstacademy.flikisdining.com/
- Royal Recharge (Morning Break for Middle and Upper School Students) – 9:40 a.m. to 10:05 a.m.*
- Full Continental à la carte breakfast, muffins, bagels, croissants
- Grab-and-go selections, yogurt parfaits, fresh fruit cups, hand fruit, cereal cups, breakfast sandwiches
- Assorted juices, milk, and bottled beverages
- All of the above is available for retail purchase with your cafeteria prepay account.
- Lunch – 10:45 a.m. to 1:15 pm (Lunch times vary per division)
- Fresh make-your-own salad bar, soup bar, hot entrée station with vegetarian options. Grill station, grilled chicken special, hot sandwich specials
- Grab-and-go selections, sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit cups, hand fruit
- Assorted bottled beverages, vitality juices, enhanced waters, assorted milks
- Options & selections are simplified for Lower School
- After-School Offerings – 2:45 – 4:00 pm
- Grab-and-go window will be open after school for after-school snacks.
- Offerings include pizza, assorted sandwiches, pastries, snacks, chips, fruit and yogurt, and drinks
*Lower School students do not take part in Royal Recharge and will only be able to purchase after-school snacks if accompanied by a parent.
A: For your convenience and to eliminate the need for carrying cash, we offer a Prepay Account program via the Family Portal (FACTS) for all FLIK dining services, including breakfast, lunch, and after school. When students check out to pay, they will use their student ID cards. Lower School teachers will distribute the student ID cards daily to the students purchasing lunch. Middle and Upper School students will be responsible for having their student ID cards with them at all times. Cash and credit cards are not accepted at this time.
A: The Prepay Account is set up through FACTS at https://tfa-fl.client.renweb.com/pwr/. Once the funds are loaded onto your Prepay Account, and as daily purchases are made by your TFA students, the balance will decline from your account. When adding funds to your Prepay Account for the first time, a minimum of $40.00 is required. View the helpful videos below, which walk families through navigating the Prepay account setup and maintenance. Monitor your FACTS Prepay Account frequently to ensure you have an adequate balance. Low balance notifications will be sent to the main FACTS account holder’s email.
A: No, there is one prepay account per family in FACTS. Money is shared between all students in your family’s Prepay Account. We encourage families to monitor their FACTS Prepay Account balance and emails for low balance notifications.
A: No, you do not need to pre-order lunch for your student. If a student plans to participate in the FLIK lunch program for the day they will simply go through the lunch line to make their selections and pay with their prepay account.
A: Your student is welcome to buy lunch if their lunch is accidentally forgotten. This will be charged to your Prepay Account.
A: We encourage families to monitor their FACTS Prepay Account balance and emails for low balance notifications. Lower School students will be permitted to purchase lunch with a negative account balance. Middle and Upper School students should monitor their accounts with their parents to ensure their account is loaded with funds for use during royal recharge and lunch.
A: Students may purchase all items a la carte or they may take advantage of the meal deal which includes 1) An Entrée 2) Two Sides 3) A Beverage.
- 1) Entrée: Chef-inspired entrée, a large “made to order” salad, two slices of pizza, a sandwich from the grill, chicken tenders, a deli sandwich, a meat and cheese burrito, a chicken quesadilla, or any of the entrees posted on the lunch menu.
- 2) Sides: Vegetable of the day, side of the day, steamed broccoli, baked potato, fruit cup, crudité cup, chips, dessert, or cookies.
- 3) Beverage: A half-pint of milk, 4oz 100% juice, or a fountain beverage.
Meal Deal Pricing:
- K-Prep – 1st Grade $6.50
- Grades 2 – 5 $7.75
- Grades 6 -12 $8.50
A: To view your student’s lunch account purchases on a computer or mobile device:
- Login to Family Portal, then click on Financial.
- Under Prepay Accounts, click the hyperlinked amount next to Lunch Program.
- The list of purchases will open in a new window.