The foundation for your Royal begins in the Lower School at The First Academy.
Want to subscribe for updates? See the list of subscriptions.
Lower School Daily Schedule
- KPrep/TK/K (Room 106) 7:30 – 7:50am
- 1-5 Gym Supervision Begins 7:30am
- School Doors Open (K- Prep 3’s-5th) 7:50am
- Tardy Bell (Grades K-Prep 3’s-5) 8:00am
- Grades K-Prep 3’s-5th Dismissal 2:45pm
- Grades K4-5th After Care available from 2:45 – 6:00pm*
*All students are picked up from After Care using the designated exterior side entrance to the After Care room. View more information on our After Care program.
View your Lower School student’s class information online via Family Portal.
Learn more about the Royal Eatery and lunch program.
From Lower School Arts & Athletics to Field Trips, learn more about student life at the link below.
Back to School Info
Everything parents and students need to know for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year can be found here.
- Lower School Prearranged Absence Form
- Accelerated Reader Book Finder Site
- Accelerated Reader Honor Code
- Accelerated Reader Testing Site
- IXL Program Page
- ClassLink Login for Students
- TFA Library & Borrowing Books
School Year Supplemental Reading
- K – Prep and K Read Aloud Reading
- 1st and 2nd Supplemental Reading
- 3rd and 4th Supplemental Reading
- 5th Grade Supplemental Reading
Summer Accelerated Reading Testing
- Accelerated Reader Testing
- Accelerated Reader Book Finder
- Grade Level Summer Goals:
- Rising 1st: 6 points
- Rising 2nd: 8 points
- Rising 3rd: 10 points
- Rising 4th: 12 points
- Rising 5th: 14 points
- Points earned in the summer will not count towards the 1st quarter AR goal
IXL Summer Skill Boost Plans
*Students should work on the Summer Skill Boost Plan for the grade level they have just completed
Click here to learn more about The Academies, an all-encompassing after-school program that includes team sports and sports clinics, performing and fine arts classes, as well as enrichment classes for students ages Preschool through 5th Grade. The Academies is designed to offer students exposure to a wide variety of activities and experiences throughout their time in Lower School.
Learning Intentionally Enhanced
Learning-i.e. serves students at The First Academy in two distinct ways: enrichment classes for Lower School students who qualify as academically talented or gifted, and support services for students with documented disabilities in grades three through twelve.
Click here to learn more.