Recognitions, Branding, & Policies
The First Academy’s Media page is designed to assist the media, the public, and our vendors. Recent recognitions and current affiliations can be found below, along with the Branding Guide, the school’s official downloadable logos, vendor application, and policies related to privacy, activities and usage.
The First Academy Recognitions
Apple Distinguished School for 2022-2025
For TFA’s 1:1 iPad Program for students in grades 3-6 and 1:1 MacBook Air Program for students in grades 7-12.
Best Christian School 2023, Niche.com
- Best Christian Elementary School 2023, Playground Magazine
- Best Christian School 2022, Niche.com
- Best Christian Elementary School 2022, Playground Magazine
- Best Christian School 2021, Niche.com
- Best Christian Elementary School 2021, Playground Magazine
- Best Private School 2021, Southwest Orlando Bulletin
- Recognized as Nearpod Certified School
- Best Christian School 2020, Niche.com
- Best of Orlando, 2018
- Apple Distinguished School since 2015
- Best Private School since 2014, Southwest Orlando Bulletin
- Middle School Receives Blue Ribbon Award, 2013
- Lower School Receives Blue Ribbon Ribbon Award, 2009
Congratulations to our National Merit Commended Students
Congrats to the Class of 2023’s Enzo Sioson for qualifying as a National Merit Scholarship Semifinalist! Of the 1.5 million entrants around the world, only 16,000 high school seniors qualified for this recognition after taking the PSAT/NMSQT® their junior year. We are so proud of Enzo for this achievement.
The National Merit® Scholarship Program is an academic competition for recognition and scholarships that began in 1955. High school students enter the National Merit Program by taking the Preliminary SAT/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT®).
We are excited to share that 61 Upper School students were recognized as CollegeBoard’s AP scholars for various levels. We are proud of this special recognition and we believe that our students are making a positive impact on our AP program.
- AP Scholar: Granted to students who receive scores of 3 or higher on three or more AP Exams
- AP Scholar with Honor: Granted to students who receive an average score of at least 3.25 on all AP Exams taken, and scores of 3 or higher on four or more of these exams
- AP Scholar with Distinction: Granted to students who receive an average score of at least 3.5 on all AP Exams taken, and scores of 3 or higher on five or more of these exams
- State AP Scholar: Granted to the one male and one female student in each U.S. state and the District of Columbia with scores of 3 or higher on the greatest number of AP Exams, and then the highest average score (at least 3.5) on all AP Exams taken
- National AP Scholar: Granted to students in the United States who receive an average score of at least 4 on all AP Exams taken, and scores of 4 or higher on eight or more of these exams
You can see your award by logging in to your CollegeBoard account where you viewed your AP scores.
TFA is accredited by the Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS), the Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC), the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
¹ACSI………………………………………Association of Christian Schools International
ASCD…………………………………..Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development
CESA……………………………………Council on Educational Standards & Accountability
ISM………………………………………Independent School Management
¹FCIS……………………………………….Florida Council of Independent Schools
¹SAIS……………………………………….Southern Association of Independent Schools
NASSP…………………………………National Association of Secondary School Principals
SACAC………………………………..Southern Association for College Admission Counseling
NACAC……………………………….National Association for College Admission Counseling
¹SACS / CASI Southern Association of Colleges and Schools /
Council on Accreditation and School Improvement
✝- Membership ¹ – Accreditation
Graphic Standards convey guidance to the TFA Community in designing consistent products. These include but are not limited to Marketing materials, Print and Web Media, Signs, Videos and other merchandise. In addition, the guide assists approved web and graphic designers, printers, advertising agencies, Administration and approved users.
The Standards are not made to prevent creativity, but to protect our visual identity and brand. Consistent application will help to promote our school and send a positive message when done appropriately. Please reference the Branding & Graphic Standards guide for proper usage of The First Academy logos, colors, and media.
Branding & Graphic Standards Guide
Download Branding Guide (PDF)
– Which logo is permissible to use
– Which file format to select
– School colors and typefaces
– Clarity and guidance pertaining to our brand
The First Academy Wordmark (Download Wordmark)
The First Academy Athletics Spirit Icon – Lion Head (Download Spirit Icons)
The First Academy Athletics – Lion (Download Lion Logos)
The First Academy Athletics – Royals (Download Royals Logos)
Please Note: After downloading the files above, please open then extract the zip files; otherwise you will not be able to edit, print or make changes to the files.
The First Academy does not sell your information, nor provide permission to share or re-use your information. In order to send mail, The First Academy provides address information for mailing. To process payments, your transaction informations are securely sent to a payment processor. As technology continues to evolve, we reserve the right to change our policy at any time.
What We Collect
We collect and maintain information that you provide via our Student Information, Application and Learning Management Systems. Additionally, we collect information from onsite forms, and third party verification systems (i.e. Tuition and Background Services). Cookies are used to keep your selections in tact (i.e. hide/close window). Our website collects analytics on visitors for reporting, advertising and goal purposes.
Storage of Information
We do not store your financial information when making transactions on this website. Payments are processed by a third party.
If you have any questions about a charge, please contact the Business Office at 407.206.8758 or reply to the receipt sent to your email address. Please do not initiate a chargeback unless you have already spoken to the Business Office.
The First Academy website and social media pages are intended to be safe, inviting and informative spaces. Please note that The First Academy does not endorse nor is it responsible for the accuracy of opinions, claims, advice or other information shared on any of the pages by fans, commenters, or third parties.
We expect users of our pages to act maturely, behave responsibly and respect the rights and dignity of fellow community members, and the terms provided by social media entities on posting guidelines. Please understand that The First Academy may remove postings that are:
- Abusive, defamatory or obscene
- Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
- In violation of any intellectual property right of another
- In violation of any law or regulation
- Otherwise offensive in image or language
We may ban anyone posting material that falls into the above categories from participating in any of our outlets.
The First Academy respects your privacy and will not share your personal information without your consent. However, if you choose to post your personal information on these outlets, it will be available for others to see and use.
The First Academy reserves the right to change these terms and its content at any time.
The First Academy admits the students of any race to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at that school and the school does not discriminate on the basis of race in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.