Many of The First Academy’s outstanding student-athletes have either signed their official National Letters of Intent or have committed to participate in athletics at the collegiate level. This is an exciting time in the lives of our senior student-athletes and their families as they commit to playing their sport at the next level. Please join us as we celebrate this milestone in their athletic careers!
- Sean Johnson, Football – University of Nebraska/Kearney
- Cooper Ulgenalp, Football – Wheaton College
- Cissy Yang, Golf – University of California Berkeley
- Blair Isenhour, Diving – University of South Carolina
- Nicole Lerner, Diving – Florida Gulf Coast University
- Eileen Sweeney, Soccer – Dickinson College
- Khadin Bastian, Baseball – Thomas University
- Tyler Hopkins, Baseball – Loyola University/New Orleans
- Brendan Ryan, Baseball – Rollins College
- Brittnee Newsome, Lacrosse – Palm Beach Atlantic
- Jaylan Robinson, Track & Field – St. Thomas University
The purpose and mission of the Department of Athletics at The First Academy is to fulfill the mission of TFA through competition in interscholastic sports, by implementing Biblical principles in our instruction, and by setting Godly examples. The goal of the Department of Athletics is to do our best for the Lord (Col. 3:23). It is the desire of every coach at The First Academy to use interscholastic sports as a means of developing champions for Christ. We look forward to watching as these members of the Class of 2021 move on to compete at the next level!