At The First Academy, our athletes participate in programs that aim to both further their skill and glorify God through interactions with teammates, fans, officials, and opponents. The goal of TFA Athletics is excellence both in performance and in character so that athletes are best prepared for the next level with a strong spiritual foundation.
The National Letter of Intent is a voluntary commitment signed by the student-athlete, promising to participate in athletics at a National Collegiate Athletics Association (NCAA) College or University in the United States. This is a momentous occasion in the careers of our student-athletes and one we truly enjoy celebrating with them. We know they will continue to build upon the legacy of outstanding character that has been instilled in them at The First Academy.
The ceremony will begin promptly at 9:05 am on Wednesday, November 10, 2021, in the Cramer Family Field House. Please join us as we recognize and celebrate these outstanding individuals.
- Hannah Harper, Softball, University of West Florida
- Ben Barrett, Baseball, Florida State University
- Harrison Miller, Baseball, Wingate University
- Greg Pettay, Baseball, University of Central Florida
- Riley Parker, Baseball, University of Central Florida
- Caleb Parmer, Baseball, Daytona State College
- Tyler Rondon, Baseball, Thomas University
- Isaac Sewell, Baseball, Virginia Tech