Next Wednesday, November 13, seven of The First Academy’s outstanding student-athletes will be signing their official National Letters of Intent for the 2020-2021 academic year. This will be an exciting time in the lives of our senior student-athletes and their families as they commit to playing their sport at the next level. Please join us as we celebrate this milestone in their athletic careers.
The ceremony will be held in the Cramer Family Field House on Wednesday, November 13, 2019. Friends, family members, students, coaches, and mentors are all encouraged to attend. Be sure to arrive early as the ceremony will begin promptly at 9:35 am and conclude by 9:50 am.
- Sampson Zheng, Men’s Golf, University of California Berkeley (Division I)
- Ariel Yu, Women’s Golf, Vanderbilt University (Division I)
- Brett Kelly, Baseball, University of North Carolina Greensboro (Division I)
- Ella Simpson, Women’s Soccer, Samford University (Division I)
- Elli McKissock, Women’s Volleyball, University of Florida (Division I)
- Joseph Deluzio, Men’s Volleyball, Pepperdine University (Division I)
- Kamron Summers, Men’s Basketball, US Naval Academy (Division I)
We hope to see you there. Go Royals!