The Bus is Rolling
We are very excited to announce a new transportation option for our K4 through grade 12 school families! Our first route with Maya’s Transportation runs through Keene’s Pointe, Downtown Windermere and The Grove.
Each year additional routes will be considered, if you are interested in potentially utilizing this service, please complete the form below. Once the form is submitted, someone from the team at Maya’s Transportation will reach out to you.
We love the bus!!! It has been extremely helpful to our family! The driver is very kind and very attentive to the attendance and care of the kids! We are beyond pleased!”
– Windermere Bus Family
Now Open for Registration
As of August 14, 2019, families can hop on their golf cart and ride on down to The First Academy’s various bus stops! The First Academy is celebrating the inaugural route with special onboard surprises for the riders. Additionally, registered families have the opportunity to participate in a ‘Driver Meet & Greet’ and ‘Test Ride’ this summer.
- Stop 1: Keene’s Pointe Clubhouse
- Stop 2: Keene Park (Outside Neighborhood)
- Stop 3: Downtown Windermere Main Street Library
- Stop 4: The Grove at Windermere
- Stop 5: Arrive at The First Academy
Fast Transit Facts:
- The cost is approximately $295.00 per child per month for round-trip transportation (This pricing is an example and is based on a Windermere point to point service. Please reach out to Maya’s to find out exact pricing for your location.)
- There is a discount for multiple children, please inquire with Maya’s Transportation for that information
- A minimum of 12 students are required from an area for the bus to run there
- There is an opportunity for students at The Classical School and The First Hope to participate in bussing. If you are a TCS or TFH family, please speak directly to Maya’s Transportation regarding bussing options.
- Please speak to Maya’s Transportation regarding options for at-home pick-up vs. bus stop location pick-up. You can contact them at Maya’s Transportation: 407-485-0473 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re not yet a student of The First Academy, we encourage you to schedule your campus visit.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to see bussing implemented in your area please email Ellen Stewart at the Advancement Office at email@example.com.