IMPORTANT EVENTS & DATES FOR NOVEMBER
Parents, please take a moment to mark your calendars. The following are important dates that you do not want to miss:
- Monday, November 7-Wednesday, November 16th Baby Item Donation Collection
- Tuesday, November 15th Preschool Sunshine Committee Meeting (9:15)
- Wednesday, November 16th 3’s Chapel With Pastor Derrick (9:30)
- Thursday, November 17th Deadline for Preschool Food Drive
- Thursday, November 17th 3’s Friendship Feast 11:45am
- Monday, November 21-Friday, November 25 No School (Thanksgiving Holiday)
Message from Mrs. Sarah Donovan, Director of The Extended Educational Programs
- Be grateful- this is the time of year to think of all the blessings you and your family have all year round. We all have so much to be grateful for if we take the time to look.
- Be generous- this does not have to be a monetary gift. It can be a generosity of patience and love during the holiday season.
- Give the gift of time- it can be as simple as assisting your child’s teacher with holiday prep or as big as serving a holiday meal to a family in need.
Message From Mrs. Grayson Merritt, Principal
TFA Preschool Gives Back During the month of November, we will be focusing in the classroom on the theme of serving others. We feel it is important, especially with the holidays coming up that we teach the children how important it is to serve and help others as well as others to be the hands and feet of Jesus. As a school family we want to be sure we model how to serve and show gratitude to those who have helped us and who don’t have what we do.
There is still time to help us “give back.”
*Baby Item Donation: Monday, November 7-Wednesday, November 16th we will be collecting items for the First Baptist Pregnancy Center. Please consider donating any gently used baby items or new packages of diapers/wipes and formula for the pregnancy center. These items may be dropped off in the Preschool Office.
*Non-Perishable Food Drive: Lastly, please send in non-perishable food items (canned vegetables, canned fruit, rice, beans, etc.) We will be collecting these items in the Preschool Office. The last day to drop off items will be onThursday, November 17th. We will be delivering our collected items (in collaboration with First Baptist Orlando) to help stock local food pantries for those in need this holiday season.
Wishing you and your family a safe weekend!
Mrs. Grayson Merritt
NEW THIS WEEK
We’re excited to share that our school now has access to an extensive video library called RightNow Media. It’s the “Netflix of Video Bible Studies” and has a HUGE library of faith-based videos that you can access whenever and wherever you want—on your phone, iPad, computer, or at home on your TV.
The best part is that every TFA family can access this service for FREE! If you haven’t already received your invitation to register please let us know you’d like to get your FREE access by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope that RightNow Media is a blessing to you and your family. Check out the link below for a sample of the content. Thank you for partnering with us!
It Starts at Home https://vimeo.com/128271003
SCHOOL FAMILY CELEBRATIONS
Happy Birthday to our Preschool Friends During the Month of November:
Welcome New Friends to Our School Family:
Big Brother/Big Sister Celebrations:
Big Sister Annika welcomes Baby Regan
Our Toddlers are learning about families and how to take care of a baby.
Miss Nicola shows us how to wash a baby. Elle takes a turn.
Washing a baby is fun! Bailey learning how to wash her baby.