We are so excited to partner with UCF to bring Dance Marathon to TFA, aka Royal-Thon! The 5th annual event was a huge success that raised more than $105,300 for Children’s Miracle Network and Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital in 2023. All of the students and staff who were involved are so appreciative of everyone’s support. More than 1,000 Lower, Middle, and Upper School students danced in an effort to “Change Kids’ Health, Change the Future.”
Lower School students participated in Royal-Thon during the school day, learning the Morale Dance alongside Upper School Dance Marathon Committee leaders. Middle School students competed in a Dodgeball and Just Dance Tournament. Then Upper School students celebrated the fifth annual Royal-Thon at Faith Hall.
The 6th Annual Royal-Thon will take place on Friday, February 23, 2024. Be sure to follow @TFADanceMarathon on Instagram for the latest updates, including upcoming Spirit Night and other fundraising events.
National Child Health Day
- Monday, Oct. 2
- Upper School Grade-Level Competition
- Grade that raises most money on Monday wins free donuts
- Everyone who donates gets a prize
Donate to Royal-Thon
- Support Royal-Thon via Donor Drive
How to Help
For more information on how we’re supporting Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children, click here.
We need the support of TFA families and the community to make Royal-Thon 2024 an even bigger success. If you’re interested in helping Royal-Thon, please contact email@example.com if you are interested in offering support in these areas:
- Silent Auction Items
- Vendor Contributions
- Pre-Event Support (Spirit Nights, Candy Grams, Coin Drive, etc.)
- Lower & Middle School Divisional Support
Kids Can’t Wait
Royal-Thon and the Dance Marathon movement is about students united to change kids’ health and change the future by raising the critical funds needed by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. We are passionate about making a difference for kids and families in our local communities. Kids can’t wait so neither should you.
- Children’s Miracle Network generates support and awareness for over 170 Children’s Hospital in North America, including Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Children’s Hospital in Orlando.
- All of the support we collect for CMN stays in Orlando to help local kids.
- We partner with UCF’s Knight-Thon to support their Dance Marathon initiative. In 2023, K-12 schools, including TFA, raised more than $300,000 for Knight-Thon because of dance marathon events like Royal-Thon.
- Dance Marathon is more than just an annual event, it’s a national movement that culminates with a celebration featuring dancing, special events, moving Miracle Family testimonies and more.
- To date, Royal-Thon has raised more than $325,610 for Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Children’s Hospital.
Return to this page throughout the year for more details on how and why we’re partnering with UCF, Dance Marathon & Children’s Miracle Network!