IMPORTANT EVENTS & DATES FOR SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER
Parents, please take a moment to mark your calendars. The following are important dates that you do not want to miss.
- September 21: Middle School Chapel – Faith Hall, 9:25am
- September 22: US AP Mannequin Art Exhibit – ALumni Commons, 10:20am
- September 27: See You at the Pole – LS/MS/US – Alumni Commons, 7:00am
- September 28: MS Chapel – Faith Hall, 9:25am
- October 3: Parent Association Meeting – Faith Hall room 301, 8:15am
- October 5: MS/US Chapel – Worship Center, 9:25am
- October 6: MS 12:15pm Early Dismissal – Teacher Workday
- October 9: No School – Student Holiday/Teacher Workday
- October 10: MS 1st Quarter AR Deadline
- October 11: PSAT Testing (Grades 8-11) – MS/US Building
- October 12: MS/US Chapel – Worship Center, 9:30am
- October 13: End of 1st Quarter
MS Coffee with the Principal
Middle School parents are invited to join Mr. Garry Sullivan, Middle & Upper School Principal, for coffee and light refreshments next Wednesday, September 13 at 8:15am in the Cramer Family Field House Lobby.
The TFA library will be closed on Monday, September 25th and Tuesday, September, 26th, including before and after school. Thank you for your understanding.
All attendance notifications and questions should be communicated directly to Mrs. Erika Faustino, Middle School Receptionist. All Middle School students who are tardy to campus must check in with Mrs. Faustino in the Middle School office when they arrive at school. You may contact Mrs. Faustino concerning your student being tardy or absent at 407-206-8620 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WT Cafe – New Lunch Program
We are so excited to be partnering with WT Care for our school lunch program. Many of you were able to sample some of the offerings during New Family Orientation. The process for Lower School Instructions for registering your account and adding funds:
- Visit www.wtcafe.com
- A box should pop-up in your browser window with “Welcome to WT Cafe” at the top. In this window select your location, which is Orlando
- Once “Orlando” has been selected, click “Order Now” (located in a big red box on the right side of the page, at the top)
- Once on the next page, you will need to sign-up. Find the area labeled “Not A Customer? Sign Up” and click there
- Continue on, completing the required fields
- Once all of the fields have been successfully filled out, your registration will be complete and you will receive an email from WT Cafe with your login information
- You will need to follow the instructions provided in the email to login to your newly registered account, add funds, and view the menu. You can even sign up for Auto-Reload so you don’t have to worry about manually re-filling your account. As long as your account is funded, your student will come through the line and enjoy a fresh, delicious, made from scratch lunch!
Parent Volunteer Background Check
If you are a new parent and would like to volunteer in your child(ren)’s classroom(s) or chaperone on field trips please complete our free background check. Please note that the background check site only works on Internet Explorer or Firefox on a desktop computer. Safari and Chrome are not supported by the site. Approvals take a few weeks so plan ahead! All parents must have a completed background check before volunteering in the classroom or chaperoning on a field trip.