Eventually every student at The First Academy utilizes RenWeb. Be it for homework, grades, attendance, lunch, etc. your son or daughter is bound to need it at some point. That’s why we’re here to help you get started with RenWeb from the beginning. You’ll need to know your students email password before starting the process, this should be sent from the tech department to the parent’s email associated with the parent’s RenWeb account.
We welcome you to play the video for a quick and easy visual walkthrough of how to setup the account. But the pseudo steps are as follows:
- Navigate to the TFA Website and click RenWeb
- Fill in District Code of TFA-FL
- Select the Student Radio Button
- Username: Enter your The First Academy Active Directory Username
- Username is made up of the first 20 characters of your first, and then last name
- Username strips special characters such as spaces, dashes, etc.
- Duplicate usernames receive middle name in between first and last; 20 character limit applies
That’s it, you’re technically setup! It would be a wise idea to proceed to explore and become comfortable with RenWeb.