For the 2022-23 school year, TFA will continue its partnership with FLIK Independent School Dining, the market leader in independent school dining. Students will enjoy morning and lunch dining options in the new kitchen space. Dining options are not pre-ordered and money must be placed in students’ Prepay Accounts via FACTS.
To add money to your Prepay Account, log in to FACTS Family Portal. Upon logging in: navigate to Financial<Prepay Accounts. View the video below, which walks families through navigating the Prepay account setup and maintenance.
When adding funds to your Prepay Account for the first time, a minimum of $40.00 is required. Money is shared between all students in your family’s Prepay Account. Important, students will need their Student ID to purchase lunch.
Click here to watch the instructional video below with steps on how to add money to your Prepay Account from a desktop or mobile device, as well as view dining menus and more.
View the upcoming dining menus online at thefirstacademy.flikisdining.com/
- Royal Recharge (6th-12th Grade Morning Break) – 9:40 a.m. to 10:05 a.m.*
- Full Continental à la carte breakfast, muffins, bagels, croissants
- Grab and go selections, yogurt parfaits, fresh fruit cups, hand fruit, cereal cups, breakfast sandwiches
- Assorted juices, milk, bottled beverages
- All of the above is available for retail purchase with your cafeteria prepay account.
- Lunch – 10:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.**
- Fresh make your own salad bar, soup bar, hot entrée station with vegetarian options. Grill station, grilled chicken special, hot sandwich specials
- Grab and go selections, sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit cups, hand fruit
- Assorted bottled beverages, vitality juices, enhanced waters, assorted milks
- Options & selections are simplified for Pre-K & Lower School to include one lunch menu item as well as pre-packed sandwich options
- After-School Offerings – 2:45 – 4:00pm (Monday-Thursday)
- Grab-and-go window will be open after school for after-school snacks.
- Offerings include pizza, assorted sandwiches, pastries, snacks, chips, fruit and yogurt, and drinks
*Lower School students do not take part in Royal Recharge and will only be able to purchase after-school snacks if accompanied by a parent.
**Please see the school schedule for divisional lunchtimes.