New for the 2021-22 school year, TFA has partnered with FLIK Independent School Dining, the market leader in independent school dining. Students will enjoy morning and lunch dining options in the new kitchen space. Dining options are not pre-ordered and money must be placed in students’ Prepay Accounts via FACTS.
To add money to your Prepay Account, log in to FACTS Family Portal. Upon logging in: navigate to Financial<Prepay Accounts. View the video below, which walks families through navigating the Prepay account setup and maintenance.
When adding funds to your Prepay Account for the first time, a minimum of $40.00 is required. Money is shared between all students in your family’s Prepay Account. Important, students will need their Student ID to purchase lunch.
Watch the instructional video below with steps on how to add money to your Prepay Account from a desktop or mobile device, as well as view dining menus and more.
View the upcoming dining menus online at thefirstacademy.flikisdining.com/
- Morning Break – 9:40 a.m. to 10:05 a.m.*
- Full Continental à la carte breakfast, muffins, bagels, croissants
- Grab and go selections, yogurt parfaits, fresh fruit cups, hand fruit, cereal cups, breakfast sandwiches
- Assorted juices, milk, bottled beverages
- All of the above is available for retail purchase with your cafeteria prepay account.
- Lunch – 10:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.**
- Fresh make your own salad bar, soup bar, hot entrée station with vegetarian options. Grill station, grilled chicken special, hot sandwich specials
- Grab and go selections, sandwiches, salads, fresh fruit cups, hand fruit
- Assorted bottled beverages, vitality juices, enhanced waters, assorted milks
- Options & selections are simplified for Pre-K & Lower School
* In mid-September we will begin to offer a full breakfast program starting at 7:30 a.m. and an after-school grab-and-go program until 4:00 p.m.
**Please see the school schedule for divisional lunchtimes.